This year McKinley Carter announced its second annual Excellence in Advising award winners. The program was established last year to recognize the quality and type of service that our investment advisor representatives provide to clients and colleagues.
Once again, Principal and Director of Advisory Services Brian T. Gongaware, CFP® coordinated the internal awards program and encouraged nominations from among the firm’s client base.
“Throughout 2021 as the pandemic continued and the global economy reacted, our advisors responded by helping their clients navigate the volatility and identify potential blindspots in their financial strategy,” Gongaware said. “The Excellence in Advising awards continue to demonstrate through specific stories of service and mentorship how these advisors rose to the occasion and surpassed our expectations.”
In all, 15 advisors were celebrated in 10 different categories. The 2022 Excellence in Advising award winners are:
- Excellence in Advising Business Owners: The Wheeling Advisory Team of Dino Giovannone and Kathy White
- Excellence in Client Experience: Frank Neiderhiser
- Excellence in Dream Catching: The Pittsburgh Advisory Team of Nicole Gabriel and Brian Gongaware
- Excellence in Gifts of Knowledge: Nick Stebner
- Excellence in Advisor Mentorship: Joshua Johnson
- Excellence in Emerging Wealth: John Binz
- Excellence in Advising Seniors: Kameron Smith
- Excellence in Philanthropic Advising: Dave Nolan
- Excellence in Client Education: The Charleston Nonprofit Advisory Team of Drew Tardy, Jay Williams, Teresa Shawver, and Kathleen McDermott
- Excellence in Overcoming Client Challenges: John Slicer
McKinley Carter Wealth Services is an SEC-registered independent wealth management firm that provides Wealth Management and Trust Services for individuals and families committed to growing and protecting their wealth across multiple generations; Retirement Plan Services for businesses focused on the long-term financial success of their owners and employees; and Nonprofit Advisory Services for nonprofit organizations seeking long-term financial security and sustainability. The firm operates out of six regional offices: Wheeling and Charleston (W.Va.); Pittsburgh and Johnstown (PA); Gaithersburg, MD; and Dayton, OH.
Disclosure: The Excellence In Advising award is presented internally by McKinley Carter Wealth Services. McKinley Carter takes into consideration the quality and type of service that our investment advisor representatives provide to clients and colleagues when choosing the recipient of the awards.