McKinley Carter associates accumulated more than 2,230 volunteer hours in 2021, serving as board members, coaches, camp directors, event organizers, and mentors.
We are very proud to support their passions and the great work they do within their communities. Here's just a sampling of the many organizations to which they have contributed:
- Wheeling Park Commission (Wheeling, WV)
- Young Life Kanawha Valley (Charleston, WV)
- Global Links (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Open Wide Open Charity Golf Event (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Make A Meal, Make a Difference, South Dayton Young Professionals (Dayton, OH)
Additionally, we hold various corporate events throughout our regions for which our team associates lend their support and participation. Some examples of corporate volunteerism opportunities include the annual Community Shred Day event in honor of Earth Day (Wheeling and Dayton offices); the annual Winter Wrap-Up Clothing Drive to help women and children in need (Pittsburgh office); and the Summers Street Showcase in partnership with FestivALL (Charleston office).