Wheeling, WV – McKinley Carter Wealth Services ("McKinley Carter"), has once again been listed in Financial Advisor Magazine as one of the top Registered Investment Advisory firms in the United States.
Financial Advisor Magazine, a national publication created exclusively for independent financial planners and registered investment advisors, featured this year's list of Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firms in their July 2014 issue.
The listing was based on total assets under management as of year-end 2013. McKinley Carter ranked #200 out of the 529 firms that participated in this year’s survey and ranked the highest of the 4 West Virginia based firms featured on the list.
This is the 6th time McKinley Carter has been featured in this publication’s exclusive list:
- July 2008 Issue – Ranked 176 out of 384 firms (top 46%)
- July 2009 Issue – Ranked 166 out of 380 firms (top 44%)
- July 2011 Issue – Ranked 151 out of 454 firms (top 33%)
- July 2012 Issue – Ranked 199 out of 514 firms (top 39%)
- July 2013 Issue – Ranked 214 out of 522 firms (top 41%)
- July 2014 Issue – Ranked 200 out of 529 firms (top 38%)
McKinley Carter is an independent wealth management firm that develops and implements customized comprehensive wealth management strategies for families, businesses and non-profit organizations. The firm has offices located in Wheeling, Charleston, and Parkersburg, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Gaithersburg, Maryland.
For more information on this listing or to view the entire list of firms, visit http://www.fa-mag.com/.